MARRIAGE is a sacrament of the Church and therefore should not be entered into lightly. Here are some of the basic guidelines for marriage:
- Both parties must attend at least 4-6 meetings with the priest prior to marriage.
- Yes we do same sex marriages.
- One of the parties must be Baptized.
- If divorced more than once the Bishop must give his/her approval. Not a major obstacle.
- Marriages are not performed during Lent or Advent.
- Fees are charged for ancillary personnel. However, no fee is charged by the Priest for Members of the Church (but other fees may be added).
- Fees are charged for non-members for the administration of the sacrament.
- Circumstances permitting weddings off campus may be considered.
- Our wedding coordinator is Luigi Mandile – Parish Administrator.
You may down load our Wedding Guidelines.